Who We Are,
Digital Door Locks Pty Ltd (DDL) with an ABN 59 151 256 110.
DDL is the company that brought and distributed all the Samsung SDS Smart Door Locks to Australia and New Zealand since 2011. We set up the largest retail network for Samsung Locks in the world.
We would like to hear from you:
Australian Head Office (by appointment only):
Suite 250/1 Queens Road Melbourne 3004 VIC Australia
(NZ) 09 363 7877
ABN 59 151 256 110
First Our Commitment
At DDL, we put our top priority on protecting your personal information.
Fully acknowledging the fact that your personal information belongs to you, we do our best to securely store and carefully process the information you share with us.
We place our highest value on your trust. We hence collect a minimal amount of information only with your permission and use it solely for its intended purposes. We do not provide the information to third parties without your knowledge.
Thank you for your continued interest and support.
DDL is committed to providing you with a high level of customer service. This includes protecting and maintaining the privacy, accuracy and security of the personal information you provide to us. We are bound by, and will abide by, the Australian Privacy Principles set forth in the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 and any other relevant privacy rules and legislation as enacted from time to time.
Information We Collect and Where We Store Them,
- Information we collect— Full name, address, email, phone number and special notes you leave during the checkout process.
- For surveys, promotions or competitions—we may collect information from you in customer surveys, prize draws, competitions or promotions. We may also use this information to monitor or improve customer satisfaction, to improve our Services and (subject to the direct marketing section below) for marketing purposes.
- To assist with your queries—you may choose to provide us with your name or other contact details when you call us by phone, write to us or email us, so that we can respond to your query and send you information about our products and services.
- Where do we store your information—Information you submit when placing your orders are stored within Shopify and our Warehouse Management System. if you join our mailing list, the information will be stored by a 3rd party mailing list service provider.
Why they Need to Collect Personal Information,
- To process orders,
- Returns your calls/emails
- Process refund/returns related matters
- Share with delivery company and service providers(only if you elect to include any of our installations services)
Credit Card Information,
- Its simple, we do NOT see or keep your credit card information. All online orders are processed by Shopify or 3rd party payment provider if you selected one.
How to lodge a complaint,
- Contact us via the support page
Access Your Information and Request Changes
- You can register an account and access the information and change them yourself.
- You can contact us and request any changes